Relationship: Seven incredible sex positions for every mood
Whether you’re feeling on top of the world or when it seems that the world is about to collapse on you, sometimes you need a bout of sex to cool you down and re-position your thinking.
The following are incredible sex positions that suit every mood…
• When feeling wild: Do the Standing Tiger or the Crouching Dragon. While you’re perched up on an elevated surface, your guy’s penis has greater rear entry to hit your G-spot and send tingling sensations all over your body.
• When in romantic mood: To get your love hormones really flowing, you’ll want to try an up-close-and-personal move — and the spoon facing position is just the ticket. This allows you to get wrapped in each other’s arms, face-to-face.
• When you’re kinky: Ask your guy to use a scarf or tie to bind your hands (and possibly, legs) to a chair. Just knowing that you’re at his complete control will drive your senses ballistic. For a stronger orgasm, have him tease your G-spot while simultaneously applying pressure to your pelvic bone.
• When feeling lazy: You want to have sex, but you really don’t feel like trying. Simply pull out the CAT sex position. It’s a step-up from your standard missionary position because instead of perfectly aligning your bodies, yours is slightly farther above and to the side of his, making vagina access a lot easier.
• When feeling sexy: Have him sit on the edge of the bed as you rock back and forth. You can play with the base of his penis while he stimulates your nipples and other erogenous zones.
• When you’re angry: The Cowgirl is a lifesaver during heated times. You control the thrusts, penetration, and speed of sex, which is great when you’ve got a lot of pent-up animosity to let loose.
• Are you stressed: Bad day at the office? Tell your guy to meet you at your place, and when you burst through the door, go straight into the Ballet Dancer. This do-anywhere standing position is quick, easy, and playful—things you desperately need immediately after that office trouble. Try it in the shower to stimulate more nerve endings and blood-flow.Punch